Summary of the 08 April 2021 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland,


Absent: Eric Anholt,


Agenda: domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2020 invoices status, XDC2021, XDC2022, XDC2022 sponsors, HDMI 2.1, Elections, fd.o annual admins report, packet sponsorship w/r/t equinox

Items discussed

ITEM: domain status
Looks like has been transferred, next up is!
ACTIONS: Keith to send mail to SPI about next domain to transfer
STATUS: Pending

Got a response from SPI, they said they'd likely be able to work on the ledger
data stuff in June, and asked when we'd want to get the data by.
ACTIONS: Lyude to respond to SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 invoices status
Manasi confirmed that the PO was approved from Intel management, so the rest of
the steps should go quicklquickly.
ACTIONS: Manasi to follow up with Martin to send the invopice and get the
payment release from Intel
STATUS: Pending

Indico is finally deployed! Content needs to be uploaded + dns setup, so we
haven't posted the URL for it quite yet. Also, the board decided that the
deadline for figuring out if the conference will be physical or not in July.
STATUS: Pending

No news
ACTIONS: Samuel plans on writing the RFP in a few weeks
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2022 sponsors
Dan was on vacation over easter, but work is looking better so they're
optimistic that they can start hunting for sponsors soon.
ACTIONS: Daniel Vetter to start hunting for XDC2022 sponsors soon
STATUS: Pending

Harry sent out a v2 and v3 to the board, both approved.
ACTIONS: Harry to send out email to HDMI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Elections
Elections finished up, and everyone on the board was re-elected! This also ended
up being one of the most active elections we've had in quite a while.

ITEM: admins annual report admins contacted the board asking what kind of information we'd
want to see from admins on an annual status report to be presented to members +
ACTIONS: Discussion moved over to email, Lyude to keep an eye on that and get
back to the admins soon
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Packet sponsorship w/r/t equinox
Since packet got acquired by equinox, we want to make sure that we have a
meeting to touch base with them about our sponsorship with them.
ACTIONS: Mark Filion offered to do this
STATUS: Pending