Summary of the 17 December 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


It's close to the holidays, so a lot of people are absent. Going to send out an email to see if enough people will here for the 31st, otherwise we might just skip that meeting.

Present: Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Harry Wentland, Daniel Vetter, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion,


Agenda: domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2021, cloud hosting for

Items discussed

ITEM: domain status
Simon isn't quite sure we're at with this, the last time we heard anything
from SPI was that they sent out another set of invites on Gandi for Daniel,
Benjamin and Simon to accept but we still don't see the domain added there.
ACTIONS: Simon will be sending another reminder out to them in the near future
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data
No updates from Lyude, as she's been busy finishing stuff up at work before the
holiday break.
ACTIONS: Lyude needs to poke SPI
STATUS: Pending

Work on the new XDC website is going to start in the coming weeks. Given how
close we are to the holidays, it might be delayed until mid-January.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Cloud hosting for
No updates here
STATUS: Pending