Summary of the 05 November 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Eric Anholt,


Agenda: domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2020, XDC2021, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsor invoicing, HDMI 2.1, cloud hosting for

Items discussed

ITEM: domain status
Making progress, Bentiss and Simon have both created Gandi accounts and let
tpot know.
ACTIONS: Lyude and Daniel need to create accounts and notify tpot, then we can
start the domain migration process
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data
Making progress, Lyude sent their availability hours to tpot. Waiting to hear
back from Manasi and tpot
ACTIONS: Manasi to send availability to tpot
STATUS: Pending

Separate video talks are now available on youtube

RFP has finished with only one proposal. We have word we may be receiving
another proposal, but the person in charge of that hasn't gotten back to us
quite yet.
ACTIONS: Samuel to send a message to the board email to see if we still want to
extend the RFP. If we don't hear anything back in a few days we'll just go ahead
with the one proposal we already have.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
SPI has confirmed they finally received the money from Intel, hooray!
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 sponsor invoicing
No updates, just action
ACTIONS: Manasi to send out invoice to ARM this week.
STATUS: Pending

No updates yet, Harry is still working on an email
ACTIONS: Harry to contact the HDMI group via email
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Cloud hosting for
No updates, but we now have a new addition to the admin team:
Simon Ser!
STATUS: Pending