Summary of the 04 June 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,




Agenda: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsors, domain status, cloud hosting for, GSoC/EVoC

Items discussed

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
No updates, have poked higher ups at Intel many times now. Still no payment.
ACTIONS: Continue poking
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
Got one bronze sponsor, but still working to get all of this sorted.
ACTIONS: Daniel to continue finding sponsors
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
Got a response from SPI over irc: SPI is investigating moving domain registrars.
ACTIONS: Lyude to keep up to date with SPI's progress
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
Got sponsorship money from Gitlab. There's still a bunch of discussions
regarding where our git pull related bandwidth is going and why.
ACTIONS: FDO admins to investigate git pull bw costs
STATUS: Pending

Trevor was absent, so no updates.
STATUS: Pending