Summary of the 07 May 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner



Agenda: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, status, XDC2020 sponsors, XDC2020, treasurer report, Google Season of Docs, GSoC/EVoC, cloud hosting for

Items discussed

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
Finally got ARM's payment, waiting on Intel now
ACTIONS: Eric to keep poking Intel
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: status
No updates
ACTIONS: Lyude will send ping this week to see what's up
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
No updates yet
ACTIONS: Danvet to keep poking sponsors
STATUS: Pending

Website content update is being finished up, and the final draft for CfP is
being worked on. We should be ready for opening CfP in the coming weeks.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer report
Eric has gotten the ledger up to date, with the exception of a couple of big
income items, and those have now been sorted out.
ACTIONS: Eric to finish updating big income items and writing up report
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Google Season of Docs
Unfortunately, it seems like we were too late to sign up for this. But, Trevor
is still interested in gathering more stats on the interest in this program and
starting more of an upstream conversation regarding doc ideas.
ACTIONS: Trevor to collect stats
STATUS: Pending

We got one slot from Google, and the student for said slot accepted it.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Cloud hosting for
Current cost estimations for April are finally on track, and things are looking
good for long-term sustainable costs.
Additionally, the sponsorship from Gitlab has finally gone through
ACTIONS: Lyude will also be investigating some questions about the fd.o and logos from Gitlab
STATUS: Pending