Summary of the 09 April 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner



Agenda: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsors, domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, elections, cloud hosting for, GSoC/EVoC

Items discussed

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
No updates
ACTIONS: Daniel and Eric to keep poking Intel and ARM
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
Daniel has been busy with elections, so no update
ACTIONS: Daniel to keep poking potential XDC2020 sponsors
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
No update
ACTIONS: Keith Packard to keep poking SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data from SPI
No update
ACTIONS: Lyude to keep poking SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Elections
We have a nice set of nominees now, and membership renewal has been on hold
since last week. Assuming everything goes according to plan we should be able to
start on the 13th.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Cloud hosting for
Not much news here yet
ACTIONS: Board to keep working with potential sponsors
STATUS: Pending

We now have 3 proposals to consider, and the mentors+admin have until the 21st
to put in our slot request with Google. On April 13th the application process
opens up for Google's "Season of Docs".
ACTIONS: Trevor plans to apply to Google's Seasons of Docs on behalf of X.Or to
see if we can get a tech writer to help organize the project's documentation.
STATUS: Pending