Summary of the 27 February 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner



Agenda: VESA status, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, elections, cloud hosting for, GSoC/EVoC, XDC2020

Items discussed

ITEM: VESA status
No update yet, Lyude was out on PTO last week and half of this week so didn't
get a chance to poke again.
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke VESA again and try to figure out what's going on
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
ARM unblocked finally, Intel still stuck
ACTIONS: Anholt/Danvet to keep poking Intel
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
Still no updates :\
ACTIONS: Lyude and Keith to keep poking SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data from SPI
Haven't heard back yet
ACTIONS: Wait a little longer, and maybe poke next week if we still don't hear
anything back to see what the status of SPI's investigation is.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Elections
Elections still blocked on
ACTIONS: Danvet to keep gently poking daniels
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Sponsored travel receipts from XDC2019
No new receipts yet
ACTIONS: Eric to keep poking folks for travel receipts
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/EVoC accepted this year, we now need to get some mentors for projects.
ACTIONS: Trevor to start sending emails to various lists
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Cloud hosting for is running out of money, and at the current rate we're losing money we'd
need to close CI by May or June this year in order to keep operating. Google
offered to hire someone to admin fd.o so long as they get to pick who it is,
board votes to approve. Board also votes to approve sending out announcement
asking for sponsors onto the mailing lists ASAP.
ACTIONS: Daniel Vetter to draft announcement asking for sponsors onto mailing
STATUS: Pending

Samuel volunteered to handle the XDC2020 website.
STATUS: Pending