Summary of the 13 February 2020 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Bryce Harrington, Eric Anholt, Keith Packard,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Harry Wentland, Manasi Navare,


Agenda: VESA status, requesting ledger data from SPI, domain status, sponsored travel receipts from XDC2019, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, GSoC/EVoC, elections

Items discussed

ITEM: VESA status
Lyude pinged VESA again last week, still haven't heard anything back. Maybe our
emails are getting filtered as spam?
ACTIONS: Lyude to keep pinging
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data from SPI
Still waiting to hear back from SPI's investigation
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
Lyude sent ping last week, neither Keith or Lyude have heard anything back yet.
ACTIONS: Keep pinging
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Sponsored travel receipts from XDC2019
No updates yet
ACTIONS: Anholt to keep pinging students
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
No updates, Lyude tried pinging on this last week as well.
ACTIONS: Keep pinging. For at least one sponsor who has a history of issues with
this, we decided to revoke our proposal to them.
STATUS: Pending

Trevor submitted the GSoC application in time, this year we required 2 admins.
Google announces list of accepted orgs February 20th

ITEM: Elections
Mupuf did a nice update to the wiki with docs on the new membership site.
Unfortunately, thye also realized that we haven't wired up the new member site
to the members@ list yet, which we need in order to move forward with the
ACTIONS: Figure out fd.o infra issues, being tracked here.
STATUS: Pending