Summary of the 05 December 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,




Agenda: VESA status, CoC training, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsors, Sponsored travel receipts for XDC2019, domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, and elections

Items discussed

ITEM: VESA status
Sent the list of members before last meeting, haven't heard anything back from
VESA yet
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke VESA again this week
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: CoC Training
Keith finished their CoC training and said that they found it very useful.
Ottertech announced new dates for CoC training sessions next year.
ACTIONS: Lyude to coordinate with remaining people looking for CoC training, and
to coordinate with the XDC2020 CoC enforcement team for their training once said
team has been formed.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing
SPI pinged ARM again, Intel is completely blocked on their process and SPI still
can't log into Intel's vendor portal.
ACTIONS: Eric will poke sponsors again, Daniel will help and talk to Intel to
figure out what's going on
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC2020 sponsors
Daniel pinging sponsors again. Things look good so far.
ACTIONS: Daniel to continue poking sponsors
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Sponsored travel receipts for XDC2019
Eric pinged everyone with travel receipts again. SPI got one more payment
through, and cleared their payment backlog during their sprint so people who
submitted before said ping should be all set
ACTIONS: Eric to continue poking people for receipts
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain status
No updates here yet, Keith hasn't heard anything either.
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke SPI again
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Requesting ledger data from SPI
SPI said that providing a data feed of the ledger is low priority for them, and
just said to ask them if we have any additional questions regarding any
ACTIONS: Lyude to ask SPI if they might reconsider this in the future, and also
why this decision was made.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Elections
Election committee formed; consisting of Lyude, Manasi, Bryce, and election
chair Daniel.
ACTIONS: Daniel to add committee members to the list, make sure
said members have access to the membership system, and make an announcement.
STATUS: Pending