Summary of the 10 October 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Lyude Paul, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Manasi Navare, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,


Agenda: Questions from VESA regarding DP IP, CoC training for Xorg members, travel receipts from Jake from LWN, Khronos Conformance tests for etnaviv, X.Org domain membership, Peter Hutterer's CoC nomination.

Items discussed

ITEM: Questions from Bill (from VESA) regarding how we will handle IP (e.g. DP specs)
We decided that we'll try to handle distributing specs to members in a similar
manner to how Khronos handles things: give people who are getting specs an email address, and an account with vesa including watermarks and such
ACTIONS: Lyude will respond to Bill with proposal
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Offering CoC training to Xorg members
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke members@ to ask who is interested in CoC training, along
with other relevant mailing lists
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Travel receipts from Jake from LWN received
Everything looks good, board approves
ACTIONS: Eric to send responses via email and forward request to SPI

ITEM: Khronos Conformance testing for etnaviv
ACTIONS: Daniel Vetter kicked the can for this, now we wait to see what Khronos
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: X.Org domain ownership
ACTIONS: Waiting for a response for SPI on this
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Voting on Peter Hutterer's CoC nomination
ACTIONS: Board votes to approve