Summary of the 15 August 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez,


Agenda: gsoc/evoc, xdc cfp/sponsors, fd.o admins, coc training

Get your XDC19 workshop/discussion track ideas in!

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc/evoc
Final evaluations start this Mon (19th Aug). Hw reimbursement for one gsoc got
stuck. Nothing from Evoc.
ACTIONS: Eric needs to get the reimbursement for hw going.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc cfp/sponsors
Program is published, workshop cfp reopened. Sponsor lineup looking good.
ACTIONS: Invoicing by Eric, updates in xdc19.txt
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: coc training
Board approves coc training for xdc and fd.o coc teams. Board members directly
profiting have recused.
ACTIONS: Daniel to figure out payement through SPI.
STATUS: Pending