Summary of the 23 May 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner


Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Eric Anholt, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard,


Agenda: treasurer report, board transition, gsco/evoc, xdc cfp/page/sponsors, credentials, fdo merger, extended travel sponsoring

New meetings 7 pm UTC!

Board approves Eric's treasurer report.

Gsoc coding starts officially 27th May.

XDC CFP open now, closes 7th July! Get your talks in!

Items discussed

ITEM: treasurer report
Board approves report from Eric.
ACTIONS: Eric to send out final report after he's back from portland burning man

ITEM: board transition
All done

ITEM: gsoc/evoc
Gsoc on track. Blogs are starting to come in. Manasi also volunteering to help
out with evoc/gsoc.
ACTIONS: Trevor needs to figure out how to get the blogs onto planet.fd.o
ACTIONS: Manasi to sync with Trevor
ACTIONS: Trevor+Manasi to make sure past interns submit XDC talk proposals
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc cfp/page/sponsors
New xdc page polish, new CFP review module tested, hopefully all ready for much
easier program committee work this year. CFP closed 7th July, after that maybe
late submissions if there's still slots free.
STATUS: Pending Done

ITEM: Credentials
Still haven't figured out how to securely store credentials and make it actually
happen. Trying a simpler approach with git crypt (already used for the ledger)
ACTIONS: Harry to set this up and fill in the mailman admin pw
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fd.o merger
SPI meeting adjourned, next one is 10th Juny. Some discussions on a hosting
policy and initial discussions about how to organize the CoC enforcement
ACTIONS: Daniel/Lyude to attend SPI meeting.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: extended travel sponsoring
Still need some solid marketing for the extended travel sponsoring.
ACTIONS: Manasi volunteered to work together with Mark
STATUS: Pending