Summary of the 09 May 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner


Manasi Navare,


Agenda: elections, gsoc, evoc, meeting time change?, credentials, fdo merger, treasurer report, xdc sponsors, xdc cfp, (extended) travel policy

Huge thanks to outgoing board members Rob, Martin and Taylor!

Congratulations to (re)elected board members Daniel, Samuel, Lyude and Manasi!

3 gsoc students accepted!

Items discussed

ITEM: Board elections
Get new directors sorted per:
Bunch of discusssions about what the new folks want to do.
ACTIONS: All new directors get their access rights set up.
ACTIONS: Harry to make sure all old ones are removed.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc/evoc
All 3 students accepted. Currently in the community bonding phase. Coding starts
May 27. Lots of sudden interest in evoc, updated the standard reply at
ACTIONS: Trevor gets students onto planet.fd.o
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: meeting time
ACTIONS: Samuel volunteered to figure out a more suitable slot.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: credentials
Need something simpler, the board m-l admin passwd is still not yet in the store
ACTIONS: Daniel to send proposal
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fdo merger
SPI meeting next week (wrong date in last minutes), Daniel will attend. #spi on
OFTC ( from 20:00 to 21:00 UTC on May 13
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer report
2018 reconciled, Eric is typing.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc sponsors, cfp, extended travel sponsoring
New CFP setup (based on indico, like linux plumbers) taking shape.
ACTIONS: Eric to invoice confirmed sponsors
ACTIONS: Samuel to ramp up on all things XDC
STATUS: Pending