Summary of the 28 February 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt,


Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: elections, gsoc,, treasurer, xdc sponsors accepted for Gsoc!

New works smoothly, great work by Martin!

Items discussed

ITEM: elections
6 nominations. Still need to create elections page. Some board members realized
they need to renew still.
ACTIONS: Harry will create the election page this w/e
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc again accept for gsoc. Next up is getting mentors and projects
updated. Also looking into
ACTIONS: Trevor will send out a mail to m-l to gather mentors/projects.
STATUS: Pending

Works smoothly, great work by Martin.

ITEM: treasurer
Handoff stuck with SPI. All XDC18 sponsor payments confirmed (one payment
was booked to the wrong project by SPI due to a confusion). Still chasing
final bofa->spi check.
ACTIONS: Daniel to get updated contacts for Stuart.
ACTIONS: Eric chases SPI and plays with ledger.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc sponsors
Nothing new, Daniel has been busy.
ACTIONS: Daniel to get started pinging potential sponsors for xdc19
STATUS: Pending