Summary of the 14 February 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,


Martin Peres, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: elections, evoc, gsoc,, treasurer, xdc sponsors, trademarks

Looking for more board nominations!

Board elected Eric as new treasurer.

Items discussed

ITEM: elections
Only 4 nominations. Nomination period extended. is down.
ACTIONS: Harry to send out mail with extension notice.
ACTIONS: Harry to nag more people.
ACTIONS: Martin to get the server back up.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
Request for a certificate of completion, some ideas floating around. Final
payement on the part-time inter all confirmed.

ITEM: gsoc
No gsoc coordinator present.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer
Board elected Eric as new treasurer. Notes about duties/transitions on
Yearly treasurer reports is also pending. New treasuere also unblocks sponsoring
ACTIONS: Eric to ramp up with Bryce
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: trademarks
SPI inquired about any trademarks we're holding. We seem to hold none.
ACTIONS: Daniel to reply.