Summary of the 31 January 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,


Martin Peres, Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: elections, evoc, gsoc,, treasurer, xdc sponsors

Membership renewal: Sign up on to renew!

Another successful evoc internship completed!

Items discussed

ITEM: elections
New works well, members are signing up. Everyone needs to sign up
on the new page, not just renew. Nomination period opens soon.
ACTIONS: Harry keeps running the show.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
Part-time evoc project finished successfully, board approves final payement.
Some discussions about the benefits and pitfalls of part-time internships.
Consensus is to make this a formal part of evoc, since it could pull in more
applicants and the first experiment seems to have worked out well.
ACTIONS: Taylor/Rob to organize reimbursement.
ACTIONS: Rob to prepare a draft diff to add part-time evoc and send to board@
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Gsoc project application filled out. Atm need to wait for google, but could
start looking for mentors/projects already.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer, xdc sponsors
Stuck on treasurer transition still
ACTIONS: Daniel to check status
STATUS: Pending