Summary of the 20 December 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Taylor Campbell, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,


Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark,


Agenda: elections, evoc, gsoc,, xdc sponsor/reimbursements

Items discussed

ITEM: elections
Harry elected as chair.
ACTIONS: Rob to adjust
ACTIONS: Membership renewal needs to get sent out.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc/gsoc
No updates
ACTIONS: Need to get status from ongoing evoc from Rob
STATUS: Pending

Good progress, but still lacking the voting system. Since cutover to the new
system needs to happen with renewals (there's no automated migration planned)
renewals are on hold for now.
ACTIONS: Martin wants to spend some time over winter holidays.
ACTIONS: Go/no-go decision for 2019 elections next meeting.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc tally
Got the invoice from gpul/igallia, all hitting estimates/budget/board approved
expenses. Lots of subsidies by the local university, which reduced the bill for by more than 1k$. Igallia gets 723USD credit for their next sponsoring to
balance everything out. Board approves.