Summary of the 24 May 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell, Harry Wentland,


Martin Peres, Eric Anholt,


Agenda: gsoc, evoc, credential management, treasurer questions, fd.o

Daniel on vacation for the next meeting, Harry will run it.

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
Martin was travelling and terribly jetlagged.
ACTIONS: Martin will ping for blog updates from all students.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
New set up.
ACTIONS: Rob still needs to update the wikis
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: credential management
Consensus seems to be to stuff them into the xorg board git repo, with gpg
ACTIONS: Bryce to try out.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer questions
We are chasing xdc sponsor data for 2018 and the final asset transfer
confirmation from 2017 from spi. No updates yet.
Side discussion about what to do with all the sponsoring requests from SEO
ACTIONS: Bryce&Daniel to keep nagging.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fd.o
Good discussion on the board@, next step is to start drafting bylaw changes.
ACTIONS: Harry volunteered, Rob might be able to help out.
STATUS: Pending