Date is 2011-01-03, times are UTC+01

22:59 <alanc> good afternoon
22:59 <alanc> and happy new year
22:59 <+mherrb> hi (and best wishes)
23:00 <Bart_Massey> Howdy
23:00 <+emmes> hi
23:00 <agd5f> happy new year
23:01 <+anholt> hello
23:02 <dberkholz|mob> Sorry I'm running a minute late
23:02 <alanc> looks like we're still missing keithp but have everyone else
23:03 <+anholt> keithp is on the way home, unlikely to make it.
23:03 <alanc> you didn't miss anything but hellos and happy new years
23:03 <alanc> so do we have an election calendar yet?
23:04 <+emmes> i think the timetable alex proposed is fine.
23:04 <+emmes> election setup is working.
23:04 <dberkholz|mob> In that case, happy new year =)
23:05 <alanc> so will there be an announcement to the membership soon?
23:05 <agd5f> yeah, I think we are on track for elections.  everyone on the election committee signed off on the schedule
23:06 <agd5f> according to the schedule the membership annoucement should go out the 10th, but it should be fine to send it out earlier
23:06 <+emmes> asap when it comes to me ;-)
23:07 <alanc> if you've got a schedule for it next week, that's soon enough for me
23:07 <+emmes> right
23:09 <alanc> so anything else we need to discuss on the elections?
23:09 <agd5f> I think we are all set
23:09 <+anholt> member app queue is flushed.
23:10 <alanc> if not, how about 501(c)3 stuff?   I saw mail from Stuart & Keith about trying to get the 5 years worth of bank records required
23:10 <stukreit1> hi, yes. Keith said he was going to traipse over to the local HSBC location
23:11 <stukreit1> He needs to visit them in-person to effect the permissions I need to do the other stuff
23:13 <Bart_Massey> ...
23:13 <stukreit1> That act is necc so he can let me take responsibility for the other requests that he wants to avoid messing with
23:14 <stukreit1> And we are re-attempting to reimburse the guy who was in Russia, now in Finland. (I'm expecting that check in the mail)
23:15 <stukreit1> that's about it. 
23:16 <alanc> there was a brief mention last time of reimbursing the Google Summer of Code mentor summit attendees without waiting to see if google's check had cleared yet, since the foundation can afford to wait for google funds to arrive more than the individuals can
23:16 <alanc> are we still waiting on that or have those people (marcheau & dberkholz?) been paid yet?
23:16 <stukreit1> If you guys want to do that, someone email me the name/address/ amount/ brief explanation of work or materials involved
23:17 <dberkholz|mob> That would be nice. fwiw, gentoo does the same
23:17 <Bart_Massey> Who are the attendees? I'm good due to PSU...
23:17 <dberkholz|mob> Corbin and me
23:17 <agd5f> stukreit1: have you or keithp sent me a check yet for the delaware franchise fees?
23:17 <Bart_Massey> Check
23:18 <stukreit1> My stuff is in the mail to keith. I just sent him a ping.
23:18 <alanc> I vote to go ahead and reimburse those two for the mentor summit travel expenses in advance of google's reimbursement to the foundation clearing
23:19 <stukreit1> I hope you all understand we have this cumbersome dual-signing system. One of Keith/I writes the check, sends it to the other, signs again, then sends it to the recepiant
23:19 <Bart_Massey> +1
23:19 <+anholt> +1
23:19 <+mherrb> +1
23:19 <Bart_Massey> But you're fixing that..
23:19 <agd5f> +1
23:19 <stukreit1> someday...
23:19 <dberkholz|mob> +1
23:20 <+emmes> +1
23:20 <Bart_Massey> Why not now?
23:21 <stukreit1> Keith has to make that visit to gain me internet access to the accounts.
23:21 <Bart_Massey> Right. Then we can fix it?
23:22 <Bart_Massey> I will go with Keithp this week.
23:22 <stukreit1> we've been messing with this a long time .At one point, I had a call into HSBC where the person said he would do it and send me the security dongle, then months passed
23:22 <Bart_Massey> Sigh
23:22 <stukreit1> and the last time  I talked to them, in December, they said that Keith had to do it in person.
23:23 <Bart_Massey> 'K will do
23:23 <dberkholz|mob> Banking and elections, the eternal plagues of foss foundations...
23:23 <+anholt> stukreit1: so if I hear you right, a single person has to make the request to disable the double-signature system? :)
23:23 <stukreit1> I have this kind of crap going on with another personal brokerage account. They don't realize that as soon as I get it straightened out I'm gonna swoosh my funds into a moderm firm
23:23 <Bart_Massey> Gtg later all!
23:24 <stukreit1> no. I don't know how to disable the double signing yet
23:24 <+anholt> ah
23:24 <stukreit1> i'm just trying to get at the 5 year history.
23:24 <stukreit1> and then, emboldened, take it from there
23:25 <stukreit1> If I can't get internet access, I certainly can't do more ambitious stuff, like the dual signing. and Also
23:25 <stukreit1> like taking Leon's name off the account. 
23:27 <alanc> anything else I've forgotten we need to talk about today?
23:30 <+mherrb> I dont see anything else
23:31 <+emmes> nothing from my side
23:31 <agd5f> nothing here
23:32 <alanc> well, then thanks to everyone for coming, and will see you all on Jan. 17